Monday, July 10, 2006

Current Projects

I used to do one project at a time, and then I sorta had to stop one because I didn't have the right needles, and now I have another one that's just for work...

I think I'm up to about six now. Yeesh.

1. I'm knitting a scarf for work in a two-color herringbone seed stitch. (pix soon)
2. I'm knitting a sweater in ecru cotton from Stitch and Bitch (fabulous book -- this is the one that needs different needles)
3. I'm knitting up some golf club covers in the Houston tartan for my dad, though I only have the pattern worked out at this point and am waiting for that last skein to come in from eBay. See pattern here.
4. I'm knitting a hat for a friend, but haven't figured out which pattern, because the one I was doing looks bad with the yarn.
5. I'm knitting a pink swearer for a friend. Pattern's here. I've made this pattern many times. So easy!
6. I'm knitting that green sweater for Mom.

Yeesh! I think I need to pare it down a bit. But there's so much to knit!! So many patterns, so little time!



Zen Master Ryokan lived the simplest life in a little hut at the foot of a mountain. One evening, a thief visited the hut only to discover there was nothing to steal.

Kyokan returned and caught him. "You may have come a long way to visit me," he told the thief, "and you should not return empty-handed. Please take my clothes as a gift."

The thief was bewildered. He tool the clothes and slunk away.

Ryokan sat naked, watching the moon. "Poor fellow," he mused, "I wish I could give him this beautiful moon."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home