Thursday, September 13, 2007

Coffee


Why is coffee so wonderful? Seriously, I totally didn't like it as a kid, and in college, actually, I drank tea. Wonderful pots of loose-leaf tea that I would mix up myself...often in preparation for a very long night of studying. You know, a pot of oolong and a Snickers bar, and I was good until about 2 AM.

Then I had some blood sugar troubles and couldn't deal with caffeine for a long time. When I could drink whatever I wanted again, I tried to get back into tea, but somehow I started drinking cappuccinos, and...coffee.

Delicious coffee. So warm in the tummy. The perfect way to wake up.

As you can see, I'm a PJs girl. In New Orleans, you either drink PJs or CCs. Yes, there are Starbucks all over too, but we think of those as sort of foreigner places to go. I don't like Starbuck's coffee, myself. It tastes burnt. But then, I have friends who think that PJs tastes muddy. CCs tastes like paste, IMO.

But, whatever. Mmmm. Coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home