Friday, November 09, 2007

DONE AT LAST!

Seriously, between the scarf and my basic laziness, I thought these would never be done!











They look pretty good, and they feel great, but, actually, despite careful measuring on my part (by which I mean eyeballing it a couple times), they're not as long as I wanted them to be. I'm thinking about maybe picking up the stitches at the top and doing a couple more inches.

Hm.

Speaking of the scarf...I'm happy to report that it got there on time and passed muster. My younger neice, Isabel, looks about as much like Dawn Pokemon as a 3D figure can.




































Meanwhile, my older niece, Jenna, was a fabulous witch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Silk said...

I think your socks look awesome, and if you are unsatisfied, you can always ship them out here..it's really getting cold now. Your sister Ruthie doesn't know how lucky she is to have a sister with a useful skill, my sister just encourages my kids to watch South Park. Your nieces are adorable.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

I'll be happy to knit you a pair of socks, hon. What size are your feet these days, and what color would you like?

12:45 AM  
Blogger Silk said...

ooooo --- I didn't notice this fabulous offer. I like the colors you used, the only colors I don't like are earth tones. I also like anything lavender, purply or pinkish. My feet are shoe size six and a half. If you knit me socks, I'll send you some snow. ;-)

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home