Monday, October 08, 2007

You see what I have to put up with?




Okay, so first, it's raining again. At first, I didn't think much of it. As I've noted more than once on this blog, it rains a lot in New Orleans. A real lot.


But then, the rain got a little heavier, then a lot heavier.




In a few minutes, I'm staring at a flood. I mean, that's my yard, but that's not my cup that floated into my plants, you know?















Meanwhile, my poor car is parked at the curb, and people don't really slow down, so now I have a totally soaked car which probably got more than a little water inside.















Meanwhile, I'm knitting away on my second sock, and it's looking pretty good...













And I'm measuring it up against the first sock, when I SEE IT!














SON OF A B...oobie.

When I was doing the kitchener stitch, I miss a loop. That just sucks, seriously. I know I can fix it, but ::whine:: it's not the same.

So...I need somebody to blame for my wet car and my crummy sock. Global warming and the football that distracted me while I was doing my sock will do for a start, I suppose.

Nuh.

Oh, and the Saints are crummy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home