Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh dear, Ravelry is here...

Well, after getting a new gig and dealing with family stuff, I've been letting my extra curricular (i.e., non-paying) online stuff just sit there...lonely and sad. :-( No new HFs in weeks, and no new blog stuff, even though I have been knitting up a storm. (Not so much with the meditating, though. Bad Julia.)

Anyways, I'm getting completely sucked in by a site that's just made for anal-reten....uh, organized knitters like me. Ravelry! This site is insane! I've already used the chart to note my needles and now I'm entering in project and stash info. And look at all the little discussion groups! Seriously, they may find me a few days from now, cobweb-strewn and dusty, my glazed eyes staring at the computer while I read about people around the world working on the same patterns I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silk said...

you're alive! yeah!!!
I truly believe the world would be a better place with more anal retentives.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home