Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Temping Day Three; Finally Got that Lace

Well, it's the third day here at the super-snazzy hotel, and I'm still doing fine. Have a gallon or so of free coffee buzzing through my veins, and they had these monster cookies at lunch. YUM

I did make a silly typo on a report I typed up for the boss. Thank goodness people expect nothing from temps.

After several attempts, I have finally gotten through a complete rotation through the shower stitch lace pattern. Im going to try working it upside down in blue mohair for what I think will be a really pretty shawl.

Okay, for the record, I hate this keyboard. The backspace arrow is tiny and RIGHT NEXT to the "insert" key, which means I keep missing the backspace and turning off the insert function. That is super annoying, people. Also, the board itself is curved all funny -- not as badly as though ergonomic ones, which I think were invented by total retards on a government payroll -- but still bad.

I read today about a SA tick that may cure cancer, that the star of a TV show I loved as a kid had sex with her dad for 10 years, and that Georgia is under water.

We live in interesting times.

NCIS was excellent last night. Tony under truth serum was quite a sight to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home