Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fourth and Final Day Temping

Well, dang. I was getting settled in, and now it's over. I've got the timesheet signed and no more free food for moi.

Today was Mexican food. yummy

It's just as well. All the free coffee was making me hyper. I called Diana, so tomorrow I'll do the yarn store. Hopefully, Kelly Services will call soon with another position.

I've started up a scarf for a friend. It's looking good, though the yarn's a little busy for the pattern. Who cares? It looks nice and soft, and it's done in what she says are her favorite colors.

I've started The Bourne Identity, which so far is a little gothic but a good read. I wish I could stop comparing everything to the movies, though.

Well, so long, Omni Royal, and thanks for all the fish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home