Thursday, September 13, 2007

It has been raining ALL DAY

It rains a lot in this town, sure, but yeesh! I work up this morning to heavy thunderstorms, and here it's eight hours later and the rain has not stopped. I may be dry here inside, but looking out the window at the water-gray world for so many hours has made me feel sympathy soggy.

Fortunately, in addition to all the work I have to keep me busy, I'm working with some fabulous yarn. Doesn't it look like a confection?

It's Fiesta's Baby Boomerang, which is wool, superwash, sock weight. Knitting with it is heaven. I'm making, of course, some knee-high socks.


I haven't done knee-highs before, so I had to make a couple tries before I got the increases done the way I wanted. After that, I'm planning a heel-flap heel and your basic stockinette foot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home