Sunday, September 16, 2007

Heaven and Hell


Today I'm getting to do one of my all-time favorite things: knit and watch football. Football is the best thing on the tube to watch while knitting. Everything is narrated, and important stuff is replayed, so if you can keep 50% of your gaze on the knitting without missing anything. So, my fave team, the Saints, are playing and I've got a great sock going...I'm in Heaven.

And I'm in Hell. 21-0, Tampa Bay. What is this? Saints defense is the suck, and the offense couldn't get anything going except one drive that stalled out for a missed field goal kick. Duce isn't being used at all, Reggie's most impressive play involved the ball's popping out straight up during a tackle.

Oh, well, the second half has started. Maybe I can upgrade to Heaven and Purgatory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home